Monday 26 December 2011

ZUMI 2 +++

My Boyfriend is actually the best present buyer in the world. Always managing to surprise me with gifts I never knew I even wanted...

Introducing (to a blog very near here...) ZUMI 2 +++


When I woke up and opened my present I wasn't quite sure what it was. This is probably because these cameras are still quite rare over here. I was told that they are a big craze in Japan, where they have been given the affectionate nickname 'ZUMI'

My 'ZUMI' (official name - Digital Harinezumi 2) is a digital video camera, which has adopted the style of the old Super8. Each camera is different inside and will produce unique effects (unlike the many phone apps which I despise) and I can't wait to see the results.

I have been capturing footage over Christmas and once I return home will edit and upload.
In the meantime here is a video of what to expect...



No comments:

Post a Comment